No Treatment

tnmynatt

The doctors believe my mom has LC in both lungs. Due to her poor lung function already and the currently slow rate of growth, they recommend not attempting to do biopsies or any treatment at this time. We are in a wait and watch.

She has been very sick with an infection and is on steroids and antibiotics....

Tina....I'm so very sorry that things aren't going well for you and your Mom right now. Be assured that I will be remembering both of you in my thoughts and prayers.

Ah Tina.............sorry just doesn't say it right now. Sometimes thing happen that just make me wonder HOW or WHY things happen the way they do. You've mustered your strength and courage so many times before there is no doubt you will again......just so sorry it's necessary. Hope our prayers and support help.

Kasey

Please make sure she is not on Ketek for that infection. That drug scares and haunts me to this day from when Deb was on it. Hugs And Prayers From the other side of the mountain! RandyW

Thanks for all your wonderful replies. Lynn: It's been ages. Hope you are doing well.

Well, my mom sounds much better today. Her coughing has improved and she will be seeing her PCP in the morning to have some lab work done. I think she may have avoided pneumonia once again...thanks for all your prayers.

We will make it through...thanks again.