My scan results

Patti B

Patti, :D

I am so happy to learn of your good news.

As for being out in the yard, I truly believe that the Vitamin D3 which is absorbed from the sun, does a great deal of good.

Right this minute, Bill is "out there" mowing the front lawn. It doesn't matter if he stops now and again for a rest. What matters is that he is out there in the sun, enjoying the neighbors that pass by, and his "connection" with the spiritual aspect of nature.

Go and have fun with this great news, Patti. I am thrilled for you...and will toast you tonight with a glass of Chianti. (I like dry red wine.) :)

Enjoy your life. It is a most precious gift.

Love and hugs to you, dear Patti,

Barbara

I want to thank everyone for all your prayers, thoughts and wishes for me. I don't think you all know how much it means to me.

I think one of the reasons I freak out so much for each scan is that I was one of those who "asked" for a prognosis in the beginning. Sure wish I had known you all then and had been told not to do that!!! Since I am past my so-called "date", with each scan comes the feeling that the other shoe is loosening up and getting ready to fall. Even though I know I should forget what I was told, it just so hard to get it out of your head once its in there. So I think thats why each scan becomes more frightening.

So once again,thanks everyone and I know I can count on all of you again in another couple of months to get me through the next one.

Love ya all - Patti B.

Hi, Patti.

Congratulations!

Sorry it's so belated, but Tarceva (and possibly Diltiazem) have made my fingertips so sore I can barely type. :cry:

But the good news is I have bought a voice recognition program for my laptop and hope to have time to work on "training" it this weekend. :D

In the meantime, my feet are doing fine so I'm definitely doing the happy dance for you!

Carole

PS I agree with you wholeheartedly re quality of life: I not only gardened this week, but also made it to my granddaughter's softball game last Friday night!