No Change

Nancy B

I got the results of my bone and CT scans yesterday. After 12 treatments of Taxol there is no change so I will have 6 more treatments of Taxol, then a month off and scan again.

No change is good news, but I sure was hoping for more. I just feel fortunate that we aren't out of options. Oh well, back to the chemo chair (I am afraid that my hair is going to forget how to grow).

Nancy B

Nancy,

I hate it that you didn't get shrinkage but stable is good news. How do you do with wigs? I have a friend that has no hair on her body and will never have anymore. She has about 10 wigs. All are different colors, styles and lengths. She loves them. It might be fun to experiment when you feel up to it. I think about you often Nancy. You are a very strong person and someone I look up to. Take care of yourself.

Nina

Nancy-

As others have said, no change is a good thing altho we do always hope for more, don't we?? But - hopefully the next scan will show some shrinkage.

As far as the hair thing - I couldn't wait for mine to come back and now its a different texture, parts are straight, parts are curly - don't know why I was wishing so hard for this ugly mop!!!

I'm pulling for you - keep up the good work.

Hugs - Patti B.

Nancy,

It is so good to see you post.

I'm glad that there is no progression and as you said, you have options. You know I'm pulling for you over here and I think of you often.

And personally, I think hair is SO over-rated! :wink: