Great News!

barbvh

Good Evening Everyone

Today is an Amen – Hallelujah kind of day. Today we celebrate!

I saw my oncologist this morning.

My PET/CT and CT reports from last week showed that all but 2 of the nodules that grew so much between my scans last December and my scans in February are smaller by about 50%. Two of the littlest ones grew a bit, but they are not concerned about them right now.

The nodule that I had in my left lung and the enlarged lymph nodes are no longer seen. This was SO wonderful to hear. This is what they thought may be metastases on February the scans.

What this means that I still have lung inflammation. My oncologist said it may be from my ruptured silicone implants. They will watch me closely, but everything is much better. I still have some symptoms because of the inflammation, a cough, shortness of breath and fatigue. They are beginning to improve and hopefully will continue to do so. I see my pulmonologist on the 22nd and I will have my next CT in 3 months as long as I feel well.

Thanks again for all your prayers and support.

Hugs,

Barb

Thanks to everyone for helping me celebrate.

I have relaxed a bit now and am concetrating on a few other health issues. Nothing serious, but does need to be taken care of. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and Happy Mother's Day to all the Moms