My mom

kristiloo

I posted very few times, but I read the forums. My mom joined here, but I don't think she ever posted. She passed on July 12, 2008 with my dad and I holding each hand. I just wanted to post the obituary my dad wrote in her memory.

Thank you for such a good community. Even though she and I didn't interact much with everyone here, it was, and will be appreciated.

http://www.legacy.com/Birmingham/DeathNotices.asp?Page=LifeStory&PersonID=113365203

Susan Morgan Otts

OTTS, SUSAN MORGAN, Loving wife, mother and grandmother, was carried home in the arms of angels to meet her Lord and Savior on July 12, 2008. A member of Gardendale First Baptist Church and a lifetime resident of Gardendale, Susan was a graduate of Gardendale High School and later attended Jacksonville State University. She was active in the PTA and other civic organizations in support of her children. One of her favorite hobbies was oil painting. Susan is survived by her husband, Tommy; her daughter, Kristina and granddaughter, Salihah; her son, Brian and granddaughter, Chloe; her parents, Albert and Bessie Morgan; her brother Terrell, his wife Phyllis and daughters, Amy and Ashley. Funeral service will be held Tuesday, July 15, 2008 at 1:00 p.m. with burial in Oakwood Memorial Gardens. Rev. Mark Harrison officiating. Visitation will be Monday, July 14, 2008 from 6:00 until 8:00 p.m. Gardendale Chapel directing 631-6252

Its not about the posting but about the support! Thoughts Prayers and condolences and Please know that we continue to be here for you whenever you need us......

I am so sorry for the loss of your mother. Be sure there are many here who have stood in your shoes and understand fully what you are going through. Thanks for taking the time to let us know and come back whenever you need to.

Judy in Key West