Not sure if any oldtimers remember me...

I am not sure if any of you oldtimers here remember me. It's been a long time since I have been on this site. Since my Dad passed it was really difficult to be around here. Actually, I am really ashamed of myself. :oops: So many were here to support me when I needed it. EVERY TIME!!

No crying over spilled milk. I am doing much better and I am here to offer support, prayers and advice. It's so good to see that so many of you are still posting!!

Angie-

I wasn't around here in 2005 and am so sorry to hear that you lost your father to this horrid disease.

But - am glad you are here to post and offer support and help. I guess once you are a part of this family you always are.

Welcome back and hoping to get to know you better!!

Hugs - Patti B.

Hi Angie:

I joined just a couple of years ago so I don't know you, but welcome back!

One thing I must say - you should never ever be ashamed of when you come or when you go - you come when you are able. I take breaks from here - I am sure most do. While it is a wonderful place for support and you meet the most wonderful people - it does take it's toll. Hearing bad news, losing friends ... it all hurts. There are also the wonderful moments - hearing the good news and celebrating with those you care about. You lost your dad and you did what you needed to do for yourself. I am so happy to hear that you are doing better emotionally. I am sorry for the loss of your dad and I'm sure he would be so proud of you for coming back to help others who are going through this.

Nice to "meet" you Angie and welcome back!

Linda

Angie,

I remember you! Welcome back!

Don't be ashamed, everyone needs a break every now and then. You are the one that knows your heart best, waiting until you are ready is a good thing. Don't apologize for doing what was best for you!

It's really, really good to see you! How's life been treating you? The family?

xxoo,

Becky

My old friend Becky!! I am doing good these days except for the fact that my oldest daughter will be a senior next year. ( I am already crying over that!)

I probably never told you but you ALWAYS brightened my day with your posts to me and I am so thankful to you for that.

So.......HOW ARE YOU DOING???

In my thoughts and prayers~~

Angie

I'm fairly new here so I don't remember you from the past, however I've read a lot of the old Fun topics and have seen your posts there. Glad you got through what you needed to and are able to bring us your support and care again. We'll give it all back if we are able.

Donny

Welcome back Angie. I am sure you needed a break after your dad's passing and there is absolutely no way you should be ashamed. It sure is nice to see that you are able to return now and offer support to others. That is much appreciated.

Sandra

Angie,

So good to see you! Of course we oldtimers remember you. I have thought of you often being a fairly close neighbor. My baby will be a junior this coming year and my oldest is starting grad. school in July. Wow! How time flies!! Glad you are back. I'm not active like I use to be either...it's just hard to be encouraging sometimes when you've lost loved ones to this disease. Take care and stay in touch.

Our time here didn't overlap much, Angie, since I only joined in Nov. '04 and really didn't post much until quite later, but I remember you. And I remember the folks who were around longer than I so concerned when you disappeared. Of course we all understand. Sometimes it's just hard being here and we get it.

Hope you're doing well and glad you feel up to offering your support.

Kasey

Angie, I'm not an "old timer" either but I wanted to join the more recent members in welcoming you back. We understand the need to take a break especially when a loved one is lost to this dread disease. But we are happy to have all the help and support we need in fighting this disease. This truly is a family of which once a member, always a member.

Judy in Key West

Hey Angie!!! Of course I remember you! It's so good to hear from you. Like Becky Sunshine said, don't you dare feel bad for taking a well needed break from the MB. Some people need to go and others of us just seem to need to stay. Please, keep in touch and let us know how you're doing.