Finally!!!! NED!

GramaA

Soooo…..I can FINALLY post in this forum!! I just became a 2-time lung cancer SURVIVOR!! Thank you, Jesus!! 🙏🏻 I couldn’t have done it without Him, that’s for sure. It was a long road, but I never gave up faith.  I just found out my PET showed NED!!! ❤️❤️❤️

Now, I’m waiting for results of 700ccc of pleural fluid (biopsy) they removed from my left lung last week. NO malignant cells, again…thank you, Jesus! 🙏🏻 But it sure is worrisome why so much…and RBC count is very high while lymphs are very low. I can’t find anything on Dr Google. (I know that’s not a good thing to do.) My oncologist appt isn’t until March 1. I hope to come back on here and tell y’all everything is fine.

Please know you’re all in my prayers! #FaithoverFear #StayStrong #Believe #PrayConstantly #GiveittoGod

Much love and many hugs,

❤️❤️❤️

Wow!!!  I almost missed this.  What great news!  Congratulations on NED.  I can't wait to hear that the rest of your tests look good as well.  All digits crossed for you.

Lou

• 2 weeks later...

Good news last week! 😀 Test results from lung fluid biopsy came back normal! No appointments for 2 months! I’ll have a PET scan at the end of April and then a follow-up visit with my oncologist first week of May. 

He thinks the fluid was a side effect from the radiation treatment (June 2021), and said it could return. Praying it doesn’t. 

Thank you ALL for your prayers and support! Funny thing…I asked my dr again during my last visit if I really am NED. It’s just a little hard to believe. 🙂

Hugs, love, and all my prayers for you, my friends. 

❤️❤️❤️

Congratulations! It took me more than a year to get to NED in April 2021, and I couldn't believe it either at the time. Enjoy! 

Archived