It's a NED kind of day

LouT

I went for my 4-year CT Scan this morning and got the following result two hours later:  "Impression: Stable exam without evidence of local tumor recurrence or thoracic metastasis."  Needless to say l'm rid of my "scanziety for 2023".  I meet with the Oncologist tomorrow, but now it can be just a friendly chat.

Lou

On 8/16/2023 at 12:06 AM, LouT said:

I went for my 4-year CT Scan this morning and got the following result two hours later:  "Impression: Stable exam without evidence of local tumor recurrence or thoracic metastasis."  Needless to say l'm rid of my "scanziety for 2023".  I meet with the Oncologist tomorrow, but now it can be just a friendly chat.

Lou

Such good news I am very happy for you Lou, you gave me a lot of encouragement when I was facing my lobectomy 2+ years ago, so far so good, my last 6 month scan is September, if all is well it will be annual for the next 2 years.

Go well enjoy life

blessings 

Matilyn from Aus

Everybody and Marilyn,

Thanks for the kind words.  I'm blessed and grateful to be here and it's my honor to be able to support my brothers and sisters.

Marilyn, please keep us updated on your scans.  Know that there are prayers and kind thoughts going up for you.  You are not alone.

Lou

• 2 weeks later...