Peg's Bill: hospice started

stand4hope

Thank you for posting this update, although it isn't what we wanted to hear.

Peg, Bill and Family...may God hold you close as you deal with this difficult time and may you be surrounded by His love and the love you have for each other. All things are possible through love.

Peace,

Margaret

You're right, Norme. I know what you mean. I've had a few PMs back and forth to Peg. She is having a really hard time and struggling to get through each day. Her messages are very short and lacking in detail because it's taking all her energy right now just to cope with one minute at a time. She has said the situation basically can't get much worse, but she is holding out for a miracle. I have copied all of your posts, except the last couple of days and sent them to her because she can't stay on the computer. She did say that every prayer counts and to thank you all for the prayers, so everyone please, please keep praying for them. I'll continue to copy posts for her, and in fact, I will catch up on them right now.

God loves you all,

Peggy