Survivor 4th stage LC

Pip

Hello all.

My name is Pip, I live in Midland,TX. I have survived because of the mercy of God.

I don't really know what to put in this, so I'll make it short. If I'm not mistaken there is another forum to tell my story. My youngest daughters boyfriend suggested I search the net, as I am having some small problems which I hope I can draw from others to help find a solution.

Jesus Love to all

Pip

Hi Pip and WELCOME to LCSC!

We are so glad you found us and even happier to hear that you are a survivor. We LOVE those words. On your profile (the link is at the top of the page) you can type in a history about yourself like you see below my name. Then, come back and tell us a little more about the "small" problems you are having. Maybe someone here can help.

Again, welcome!

God bless you,

Peggy

Pip,

Welcome! There are people here that have been through everything you can image. I'm sure they can help you. Glad to hear you are a Stage IV survivor. My husband is going to be also. Take care and hope to hear more about your success!