CT,MRI 48 months post surgery.....

mhutch1366

Is a BIG HUGE (LATE) CHEER better then NO cheer at all???? :oops::oops: (Hello Connie, how in God's Name did you miss this post?") :oops::shock::roll:

48 months NED NED NED NED NED NED NED Has a nice ring to it don't you think?????? YES YES YES YES YES YES YES!!! So, lets see, I'm 9 years out NED FREE, and that means YOUR CATCHING UP TO ME???!!! Happy dance HAPPY DANCE!!

Now, on the other hand, out of all honesty, how do you feel about the ONE YEAR VISITS????? I'm not comfortable with that, are you? I went the first (5) years every six months. (well, the first three years I went ever THREE months, then after three years I went to 6 months) And to be honest with you I continue to go every six months. I just jockey my appointments one with my primary and one with my pulm doc. So, to be honest I am still going every 6 months. Noo noo, I'm now going every 4 months for CT scan because of that NODULE that is hanging around. Okay, did any of that make sense to you? Oh well!!!! :roll:

Anyway, It's hard to go from 6 months to one year, so I have heard from MANY that have. There is a comfort level to every 6 months. Even though it's a pain in the rump to go, it's comforting in some ways too!

Well, back to the HAPPY DANCE And Your GOOD NEWS!!!

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((MARYANN)))))))))))))))))))))))))))

BIG HUGE HUGS,

Love

Con

• 2 weeks later...

HI all,

I just got the results of my Pet Scan yesterday. NED is still keeping me company. There is one little lymph node that lit up in my right neck but my onc thinks it is not related & wants to watch it rather than scan it--o.k. with me. I don't like drinking the yuck stuff.

However, other tests have shown that I'm in heart failure along with the pneumonitis from the radiation. I have a new cadiologist & she promises to help that situation.

more later