Why were we down so long

Ginny

Yes me too, yesterday was the longest day!!! I am just glad it was up before the posted time of 10am. Thank you Rick

I too, though was wondering whats up or different? I have not been here long,, but have never seen the forum down that long before. Plus it kinda happend at a strange time, given all that has been going on in the last week. I am just glad I could still sign on, I had nightmares about being"locked"out, for whatever reason. LOL....

Kim

LCSC routinely needs to back up data so that the information contained on this website does not get lost. Many other sites will archive or erase postings that are past a certain age frame.

Currently all members have access to every post from the first day this website went "live". And all the data in each members inbox and PM functions are also saved and backed up. All of that information has to be backed up manually by Rick.

There are new web development projects being worked on now and of course the new website design that will be implemented soon. During web development, the message board may become slow, or need to be taken off line several times, depending on the needs of the website and the time availability of the volunteer developing the website.

We are sorry for the inconvenience!

I, for one, want to thank you for the fact that the site was down for so long.

It afforded me enough time to get just about ALL my Christmas decorations put away!! :D

Seriously...Rick and Katie, you guys do a phenomenal job here keeping things running and upgrading the site....and we hope you know how much it's appreciated.