Pet Scan is clear

carrie

Hi Everyone,

I do not write very often but I have some great news - I had a Pet Scan yesterday and was not expecting results until 2/2 (my next onc appt). But my doctor called me today - when I saw Tennessee Oncology on the caller ID I kind of freaked. I thought oh my goodness, I am here alone and he is calling me to tell me to come in ( I figured if the scan was clean he would just wait until my appt since I am having an MRI of the brain next Weds and he could just give me results all at one time) he needed to give me results and here I was all alone but that was not the case, the PET Scan was clean and I am so thankful. I know God is watching out for me as he is all of us. Well, just wanted to share the good news with everyone and I pray the MRI comes out the same. Thanks to everyone who gives such wonderful suppoert on this sight,

Carrie

Hi Everyone,

Thanks so mych for all of your replies. When my Onc's number showed up on the caller ID I did kind of freak, I thought "oh no, here I am all alone and he is calling to tell me to come in immediately", but God was not going to let that be the case and I am thankful. I want each and everyone one of you to know how important your support is and I am sure I am not the only one on this site that feels this way. It was strange, last night around 8pm I signed onto my email and had an email from "moderator" and it read that the support group was coming to an end and wanted to me to take a survey of some sort, I went into my deleted items and pulled up an old email from Willis and it was the same email address. I tried to log onto the site and it would not come up, I was pretty upset and ask my partner if it could have just went awat that quickly and she said possible but it was not likely so when I got up this morning the first thing she told me was "lchelp is back up". I was so happy, I went to bed last night feeling like I had possibly lost a whole slew of very good friends, I am thankful that is not the case. Again I thank you all.

Love,

Carrie