Haven't posted in a while....

MommaL

I have not posted in a while, but have been keeping up with everyone. Life has been very hectic. My husband continues to work full time as I do and my daughter is at the height of competition season which means I am usually out of town on weekends. There has been more mets recentlyand he is ready for the next round of battle!

Hi Jean,

Glad you checked in with us. Sorry your husband has new mets, but sure hope Alimta will do the trick. From the looks of it, we have so many starting Alimta now that we should get a pretty good picture of how effective it is. My hubby started it on Dec. 6th and so far , so good. Best of luck and prayers to you.

sue

Hi Jean - Welcome back. Sorry to hear about the new mets. I started Alimta Thursday, Feb 10 and so far so good. No significant side effects yet. I'll keep everyone posted on how it goes. There are quite a number of us on Alimta now, kinda like our own clinical trial. Hope and pray all goes well for you.

CharlieD

Hi Jean,

It's good to hear from you. I'm sorry to hear that your husband has new mets. It seems we have lots of people starting with Alimta. Here's to hoping and praying that Alimta does a good job for your husband and everyone else.

Wasn't your daughter posting here for a while, too? Maybe it was someone else. If yes, I hope she is doing ok, too.

Love,

Peggy

Thanks everyone!!

Yes, that was daughter posting. She is a synchronized figure skater and we have been spending lots and lots of time is places too cold for me. Their team got second on the East Coast so it's off to nationals next week in Lowell, Mass. BRRRRRRRR!!!! It's really hard to leave Bob during this time but another mom in the neighborhood takes compleletely over when I am gone and has been a real saint.

I am hoping Bob slows down working full time soon....since I think he needs the energy to fight back!