Support for tests

Kasey

I post rarely, though I read EVERY day all the new posts of all of you. When I do, I feel the support and understanding I receive nowhere else - all just by reading what is found here.

Tomorrow I leave for a couple of days of tests. It is the first BIG checkup since surgery. I have a couple of "new" issues about which I am most concerned. That, along with the normal stress of worrying about the regular checkup, has me panicky.

I know just about all of you have found yourselves in this same situation, so I know you undertand exactly what I am saying. I feel power and strength on this website each time I come. So I am simply asking that you direct that power and strenght my way - along with any positive thoughts and/or prayers these next 3 days. I think I need to update my signature. When I return someone, I know, will be able to help me figure out just how to do that.

Thank you for all you have done for me - all unbeknownst to you!

Prayers sent out to you Kasey.

Keep us infomed, don't be such a stranger.

To update your profile, it is simple, just click on profile on the top of this page, once in there scroll down till you see a signature box and just add to it, then submt.

Good Luck,

Maryanne