My Mom

Fay A.

Fay,

I understand still remembering. I remember the date for my mother as wel....20 years ago! What wonderful mothers we must have have to be remembered still by their loving daughters so many years later.

Here's hoping you are filled with WONDERUL memories all day long.

Kasey

((((((((((FAY A)))))))))))

How many times have we said, "I wish my mom was still here?"

I hope this day passes softly for you Fay. I know you have wonderful memories of your mom and she will always be with you where ever you are.

Soft and Gentle Hugs,

Connie

Oh Fay,

If only I could help make your pain over the loss of you mom easier after 14 years. Know my heart is with you.

I will be posting again soon. Lot of company lately. Too much. I miss you guys. Still doing hospice. Pain level is fine. My muscles are really getting weak. Hard to get off the seats. May have to do the wheelchair soon!

Hugs to you all!

CathyR

Fay---I do not think anyone ever gets over the loss of their Mother. My Mom died in 1985, and I too miss her every day. I am sorry for this sad anniversary for you and hope you get through it by remembering the good times with her.

regards,