Chest CT Scan Results

KC

I just wanted to check in and let all of you dear friends know that my CT scan came back unremarkable, clear, clean! I am so happy and grateful to that dr. for finally letting me have some peace of mind about that. Now on to the breast biopsy this Thursday. Won't know the results of that until 10/4. Thank you so much for all of your prayers and good wishes. It means so much. Much love.

Karen

Hi Karen,

You don't have a profile on this site, so I don't know how long you have been battling this disease.

But Congrats on the clean scan... I hope you go and celebrate the great news!!!

WoooooooooooooooHooooooooooooo!!!! :mrgreen:

Maryanne :wink:

Thank you so much everyone. Maryanne, I am sorry, I should have a profile, I have never gotten around to putting one up, but I, thankfully, do not have lung cancer. My father, however, was diagnosed in December of 2001 and passed away in March of 2004. I had been trying to get a doctor to order me a CT scan since 2001, but I could never get one to do it. Thank you again for all your prayers.

Karen, I was really starting to question my brain. :?:shock::roll:

After reading your post, I sat here raking my brain trying to remember when you were dx.d with lung cancer. :? Then Maryanne wrote and mention you not having a profile, and then you wrote and said, you never had lung cancer. WHEW!!! :?

I remember your dad having it, and that he lost his battle last year. :( But,I was sure scatching my head when you wrote about having a chest CT scan. :?:shock::roll:

Well, I'm very glad you don't have lung cancer.

Are you going through a lot of test because you are being safe, or are you having some problems?

I hope your tests results come back fine after your breast biopsy. Do you have a lump or something that your having a biopsy done?

Well, I hope everything will come back just fine for you, so then you can get back to life and having fun and not having to worry. I remember you said you have a small child. So, once you get a clean bill of health, you can be busy being a mom. :D:wink:

Good luck,

Connie

Hi KC,

I think I understand now. Since your dad passed from LC you wanted to have a CT just to make sure you are alright.

Congrats on that good news. Now you can breathe easier.. Good luck the your Biospy on Thursday.

Maryanne

Thanks everyone. Yes, Connie, I was just trying to be safe by asking for a CT scan of the chest for the past 4 years, but I have had a cough for 2 months now and was getting concerned. I am a single Mom of a 4 year old. My daughter doesn't even know her father (his choice), so if something happens to me, she has no one. As far as the breat biopsy. They saw something on my mammo. that wasn't there last year and called me back for a spot compression. They still saw it and sent me for an ultrasound. Ultrasound didn't show anything, they couldn't see it. So radiologist said to come back in 6 months, but I asked to look at my Mammogram films and then insisted on the biopsy. I can't take any chances with all I have learned about cancer. I go on Thursday and cannot wait until it's all over with. I've been waiting for almost a month to get it done. Thank you all once again for your good wishes and wonderful support. It means alot.

Karen