To Our Cindi

Maryanne

Just want you to know, Cindi, I am thinking of you today and have everything crossed that they find out what is causing your SOB and that it is something minor that they can fix.

My prayers are with you there in the hospital.

Hurry back,

Maryanne

Where the helldidja hide the limes, Toots? How am I supposed to make a decent Margarita in your absence without any limes!?? :?

We're doing our best to hold down the fort while you're away...but let me tell you, you're a hard act to follow! My suggestion would be that you haul buns OUT of that hospital ASAP and get back here with some simple answers as to how to fix your shortness of breath and whatever else ails you.

Cindi's Pub just ain't Cindi's Pub without ya!

Sending all our best your way, hon...holding out expectations of some answers and some fixes to get you right back on track and looking for those dang limes!! :wink:

Missing you.....

Cindi,

You let us know when they will let you come back out and play, okay? If it's not soon, we will all just pile in together on top of your hospital bed and chat away. That will get them moving on giving you your breath back and giving you back to us.

Hurry.

Lynne

For those of you waiting for an update on our girl Cindi. She has been posting in the NSCLC & MESOTHELIOMA section. She posted under Cindi, and there is also an update under Kasey.

So far so good.

Maryanne