surgery

myrnalu

You'll be fine Maire!!! :wink: As I said, it's not a picnic, but it's doable and there are TON'S of us here to prove that! :D

Just keep saying to yourself, I CAN DO THIS, I CAN DO THIS, Etc. As silly as it may sound, it works!

I'll keep you in my prayers and I'll be looking for your next post in the GOOD NEWS FORUM!!

Hang in there!

Hugs,

Connie

You will be fine. I am glad that you are able to have the surgery. You have a good chance at beating it.Make sure you have a sturdy pillow for after surgery to brace your incision when you cough(and you will) I made my mom one she called her "huggie" I found this pillow from having three ceasarean deliveries. You are also lucky to have all these caring people who really are praying for you. Post as soon you are feeling up to it.

debe

You will be fine, they will have you up and walking the very next day. You may not want to, but do it anyway. Each day you will feel better, it will take a while, but it WILL happen.

Carol

Hi Marie,

You are so lucky you are a candidate for surgery. I know you will be fine. It really is not as bad as you may be anticapating. You can do this.

I will put you in my prayers, and pray for you to have a quick recovery.

Enjoy you down time, rest and let other people dote on you. There is also lots of good pain medicine out there that will help you get through the tough times.

Check in when you can and let us know how you are doing.

I know you will come through this with flying colors.

Maryanne

Marie,

I'm so happy for you that you are a candidate for surgery. That's such a good thing! You'll make it through this and, like Kaffie says, that awful stuff will be out of you.

HOPEFULLY SOMEDAY I CAN HELP COMFORT SOMEONE ELSE

That's one of the nicest things about being part of this "family" - you will be able to offer your experience and advice to others down the road and it will make all the difference to them! :D

Will send special caring thoughts for you on Wednesday!

Leslie