First Big Dose

rvillella

Got the first of two large doses of Carbo/Taxol today. Don't know what it is going to do to me yet so I guess I'll have to wait and see. Had someone steal my ATM Card number and use it to gamble online. Took five days to get the bank to give the money back to me. Just don't know what's going to happen next. After the fire, cancer, atm card stolen, what else can go wrong? I really don't feel bad about any of it though. It has taught me that life can be very short so I need to make the most of what I am given. Take each day, one day at a time, and if it is a good day rejoice that it is good, if it is a not so good day I rejoice that I'm alive and have my family. Prayers to all of you. You are always and inspiration and help to me. Thanks for all the help.

Ralph

Hey Ralph!!!!!!!!!!!

Your bad luck is due to be UP as of right now! Like- what should you be looking to happen next, you know?

I am so hoping for you that some GOOD stuff replaces this bad stretch and SOON! So sorry you have had all this to deal with. No more! I feel it!

(((Ralph))),

Kasey

Ralph,

Your positive attitude and prayer will go far. You will be fine. I predict you will do well with the chemo. If it affects you like it did my hubby, you will be a little tired and maybe a little achey in a few days, your hair may start to fall out in two weeks, but overall it won't be too hard. Keep up the great attitude.

Sue

Ralph,

Hope your experience with the chemo will be mild. I'll be sending all caring thoughts and strength your way.

The more I read from people who have overcome troubles and gone on to lead a happy life, the more I identify your attitude as the best kind to have. Hope some treats and happy surprises come your way soon!

Leslie

Well, if it is true that bad things happen in threes, you are set for a while! Sure makes my heater going out, car conking out, and my house filled with the gagging odor of a refrigerator gone awry while we were gone over T'giving seem tame. Either way, I figure my 3 are up as well.

We should party together to celebrate...but we'll lay off the online 000. The bank might get suspicious.

Keep the old chin up, ya hear?

:) Kelly

Hi Ralph...my goodness, what else can go wrong!! Keep up the positive attitude though, it will certainly help you through.

My FIL just had his third round of Taxol/Carbo this week, and so far so good. He is tired, has some leg pain 3-5 days after treatment, but very little nausea, only reduce appetite. Hope you do well with your higher dose!