CT scan more shrinkage

eppie

Dad is in a private room now. Still on o2 though and IV antibiotics for pnuemonia. THis morning he was really down. Pissed off that this is the second time in a months time he's been iin the hospital...

I called the Onc to see if he could read the CT scans they did yesterday. He got there within the hour!

The onc was excited. Dad's nodules across his chest were gone and the lymph glands with cancer were nearly gone. The primary was also at 50% from Sept. scan.

This is very good news. It tells us that the chemo is working. What is going to happen is that his chemo dose is going to be cut in half...becuase he is clearly not tolerating the gemzar/vinoralbine very well. My folks are very happy now. He is getting the week off the chemo so he concentrate on putting this pneumonia behind him. I am so glad Dad was able to get some good news.

I guess it was a good thing Dad took communion this week.

Prayers going out to the universe to all in need tonight and every night. Healing is neded. HEarts are in pain. Hugs hugs to all on this precious message board.

Much love,

Eppie