Sad Day Today....

Ann

Today, Dennis and I would have been married for 29 years. Although I am moving on, my heart still aches for Dennis and "what should have been" today. I know that all of you that have lost spouses will understand.

Please say prayers for Karen to help her through Ken's memorial service this afternoon.

Ann,

I just wanted to tell you that I am thinking about you today. I know you must be feeling lonesome and melancholy. I hope that you are reliving plenty of happy memories from your 29 years of marriage. Although I haven't lost a spouse, this marker will be coming up for my mom this month. On March 31st, they would have been married for 47 years and this will be her first year without him. I don't have any idea what I can do to relieve any of her pain and loneliness. Again, hopefully you can take some time today and relive the good memories. You will be in my thoughts.

Oh, Ann, out of all the special days, I think this one is probably the hardest. If I had known, I would have sent you a beautiful bright red rose. I pray that today will be forever on your calendar as a reminder of the most blessed years of your life.

Loving you from afar,

Peggy

Ann,

I wish there was something I could say to make you feel better. My parents were going to be married 45 years on May 6th my Mother is talking about it already.I can't even begin to imagine the pain of lossing your spouse. Take care of yourself and remember all the good!

Love Michele

Ann you know that you are in my thoughts. We seem to have so many dates in common or close dates at least. The 15th would have been Johnny's 73rd birthday. It still hits me hard when one of those dates come around too. This time it was tempered by all that my family is going through right now. I am just not able to talk about anything so painfull with them. They are still in shock over losing Denis. Not sure it makes a lot of sense but so am I.

(((Ann))),

I hope that yesterday you could celebrate the 25 years you had with Dennis. I am sorry it could not have been 25 more, but blessed you were for those you had.

May today and all your tomorrows become brighter and brighter.

Love,

Kasey

Ann,

I sent you an email, but just so you know. I hope you are aware that you are loved. I hope you had a day full of smiles from the good memories you made with Dennis.

Next month would have been mine and Randy's 30th. Although I now have someone else in my life, I still have those memories of the special times Randy and I had in the time he was here. Nothing can take that away.

Be good to yourself hon.

Love,

Shirley