Sign in to follow this  
-Cheryl-

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY DON WOOD!"

Happy Birthday Dear Don,

May all your Birthday wishes and dreams come true. I do hope you get to celebrate. Give my best to your lovely Lucie, and I pray for her continued recovery!

Cheryl

What a pleasant surprise! Thank you, Cheryl and Jack! Yep, Sunday is my 69th birthday. Lucie is still in rehab so we will all gather there in the activity room for the celebration. My older son, his wife, his two kids, my daughter, Lucie and myself will have a take-in dinner together. It IS a happy occasion for us, with Lucie due to come home sometime next week.

HAPPY B-DAY DON!!! :lol::lol::lol:

May you and Lucie have many, many more and may you continue to prosper and inspire us with your caring attitude. :):) ; Enjoy your day!

God bless

Bobmc- NSCLC- stageIIB- left pneumonectomy- 5/2/01

" absolutely insist on enjoying life today!"

Happy 69th Don.

Am so happy to hear Lucie will be home next week.

Will keep you both in my nightly prayers as usual....I can't remember everyone's names anymore there are so many so I have made a list and I read from it now...so not to let anyone off....sometimes i even add myself....

Have a very happy birthday Don!!!!!!! Will eat lots of cake and ice cream in your honor tomorrow (okay..I'll eat my stupid brocolli first)!!!!! :lol::wink:

Debi

Don-

Hope you had an absolutely MARVELOUS birthday... I know your best present will be when Lucie gets to come home. You are such a special, caring husband and friend. Enjoy~~~~