My Beautiful Daughter

daggiesmom

Joanie I am so sorry, your heart must just ache. Twenty three is so young and your loss came so suddenly. I pray our precious Lord is holding your daughter in his arms and may he send you the spirit of peace. Donna G

Joanie,

There are no words that can express the deep sense of loss you must be feeling at the passing of your beautiful Jennifer. 23 years is just too soon to go home to God. But I know that she is an angel in heaven watching over you now and always close by your side.

I am earnestly praying for you and your family that God grant you peace at this difficult time.

Please accept my sincerest condolenses.

God Bless you,

Carleen

Joanie-

I don't even know what to say. I'm so terribly sorry for your loss and I can't even begin to imagine your grief and shock. Your daughter is happier than we are here on earth. I believe we suffer from the unknown and once people are up there in heaven, they are smiling and thinking, geesh, this place is so much better...what the heck was I thinking tying myself to life on earth? Joanie, I wish you comfort and peace. I'm just so sorry.

All my friends,

I am so sad. My husband and i don't know what do to do with ourselves. We miss Jennifer so much. Today we worked on our website. Hopefully in the next few days you'll get to see what a beautiful angel she was. I hope you are all feeling well, I pray for you all everyday. Now, we have a personal angel to guide us. And she will.

Joanie