a big hello and update on my Mom

I just wanted to say hello....and let all of you know that even though I don't post as often as before, I do check in daily to see how everyone is doing.

I also wanted to give an update on my Mom.

Although we got the great news, NED, a few months ago, she is still receiving Avastin every three weeks.

Her doctor is continuing this until her PET scan scheduled in July.

Because the Avastin is so new, he is taking it one appointment at a time. We have complete trust in him and will go along with whatever he thinks is best.

She does get very tried and out of breath when she tries to do any type of physical activity. I wonder if part of that will go away when/if her doctor decides to take her off of the Avastin??

Like so many here, we are taking things one day at time.

With each passing day she seems to get a little bit more energy and getting back to her old fiesty self!

It is truly a miracle that she is still with us and I still believe it is from all the prayers, faith, hope, and refusing to never give up.

Warm Hugs,

Melinda

Melinda !!!!!!!

I have been thinking about you for the past few weeks WONDERING where you have been. I wanted to put an APB out on you........and o a couple of others who seemed to have dropped off the LCSC radar. So glad for the update.

Sounds as if Mother is still plugging along and doing pretty well. I would think her SOB will improve, but I'm no expert on that, so will be hoping for that at least. I am just overjoyed you checked in. I get concerned when my 'friends' disappear. I conjure up all sorts of things in my little mind. What else has been going on? Want to know all the happenings.

XOXOXO and hugs back to you,

Kasey

Melinda...it's so great to hear from you!!! It sounds like things are going well for you and mom. Please keep in touch as often as possible. I think of you often and miss ya!!!!

Well hi there Melinda,

Thank you so much for the good news about your mom. I was wondering how she was doing and it was get to see your picture again.

Keep us posted on her continued progress. So glad on how good she is doing.

Maryanne :wink:

Such great news! Congratulations on NED.

And it is always great to see your smiling face again. You've been missed here, but it is nice to know that your not posting is because things are going well and you are out there living life and enjoying these days.

God Bless