Getting to Know You - August 2

Ann

Here in Florida, we almost always seem to have sweltering heat. I think I'm ready for that blizzard. I can only imagine how some of these Florida drivers would perform in a little bit of snow and ice!

globalwarming.jpg

This blizzard crap is for the birds. Debi and Ann, you only want a blizzard because you're never going to get one.

We notherners who can expect a blizzard within the next 8 months or so all want it HOT - on the other hand I thank goodness for central air!!!

Geri

today is Thursday and I get My NEW AIR CONDITIONING UNIT I WANT SNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!85 in my housr and SICK of Heat. Go outside 95 Degrees. Go to work in hot kitchen AC BROKE on my side 85 Degrees Send snow BABY Send Snow!!!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

I would like to say sweltering heat, as I think that is most what I 'want' to say...however, I live in South Dakota, Brookings no less, and we have the blizzard thing all the time...so I am much more prepared.

We don't live in SD without all the gear...we look like Pillsbury Dough Boys everywhere we go, but the snow doesn't bother us a bit!!!