Getting to know you - August 10

Ann

If you mean the fast food chains, like McD's and such, essentially zero -- rarely, if I'm out running errands and I get hungry, I might stop at a Subway (and the last time was I don't even remember how many months ago....at least 8 or 9).

If you mean pre-prepared foods you can pick up at the grocery store like a roasted chicken, about 1/2 to 1 (nowadays that does me for the week since I'm only cooking for one now). I don't do that every week anymore nowadays.

Linda

I don't eat fast food as often sense I am working less. That is I don't eat out as much. Right now I would say on the average of twice a week. I have just been eating too much of everything lately. Did start switching everything to either low fat or low sugar. Actually have just about switched all of my soft drinks to Pepsi One. The diet taste doesn't last as long as the others. Of coarse can't figure a way to make a burger low fat :!:

I can honestly say I don't remember the last time. I am trying to lose weight without really changing my lifestyle. I go out to eat ALOT with my friends and I really do not want to 'diet' then. So, I watch what I eat at home and at work. I have lost 10lbs. over the last 3 months. I want to lose 30 altogether over the course of a year, so I guess I am on schedule. A Big Mac would destroy this schedule.

I have lost weight before on Nutri System and Weight Watchers and as soon as you go off their plan, which you always do, you gain it all back. So, again, I am losing slowly and still enjoying wine, food and song.

I have fast food a couple of times a week. I try and bring a somewhat healthy lunch with me to work. On some days, when I'm out of the office at lunchtime, I just can't resist fast food.

I hate to say, too...

I will say that we aren't 'too bad' right now (maybe once a week), but once school starts again for the kids and I , and with volleyball, soccer, scouts, piano, and voice lessons...I see the ol' drive through as my buddy again. Especially since Matt is leaving for 3 weeks. I'll be talking into the clown way too much, I fear.

:oops: Kelly