Hello

Cheryl Ferguson

Dear ones,

Just thought I would drop in and say hello... It's been a while and I have been keeping up with the board over the past year and a half. Sorry to see the loss of so many but am glad to see many still here. I've been thru quite a bit myself lately but am glad to be around. I'm in a new trial and going in for scans this week... hoping all goes well! Best wishes to all of you!

Cheryl

Hi Cheryl,

As usual it is great to hear from someone who's on the winning end of this battle. Hope all goes well for you and that your new trial and your scan routine turn out fine.

I drifted away from here for quite a while too and am back now because the folks and their attitudes are the most understanding and encouraging to be found.

Best wishes and best of luck.

JL

Hi Cheryl,

I'm so thrilled to see your post. I think about you a lot. I haven't been here much lately, either, but I do check in and this sure was a nice surprise to see your post.

I'll say a special prayer for your new trial and scans. You've got a lot of fight in you, Cheryl - stay at it!

All my love,

Peggy

"Howdy folks" Thanks for responding! I am on pins and needles waiting for CT results. It never goes away, does it. Once diagnosed, that risk is always there. All you can do is give it to God. Please ignore the typos till I get this lap top figured out. I have chemo tomorrow. I had a wisdom tooth pulled and am feeling especially bad...

I am currently on the drug Alimta with Perifosine,(or a placibo) trial... I've been on this trial for 26 weeks...My Doc says that since I was one of the first six entrants in the trial, that he was 90% sure I wasn't getting the placibo. We'll see. All for now. I'll post the scan results when I get them.

Cheryl