Andrea --- cookbooks

Judy-OK

Thanks :) Does anyone have a favorite recipe? If it were not for feedback last year on Vol 1, I would not have found my new FAVORITE thing to make for parties: Geri's Crab Dip. I ahve to make it just for gatherings or I'd eat it all in one sitting :roll:

I just have to chime in here and say that these cookbooks are fantastic! I am a cookbook nut and have so many cookbooks that it's almost an obcession! And...I have to say that our cookbooks are the ones I use most. If you haven't ordered one, don't miss out!!!

Judy-OK,

You can get someone that has Volume I to post the recipe on our RECIPES FOR HEALTHY LIVING Forum, then you can copy it and all the rest of us newcomers could share it.

We ask that no recipes from Volume II be posted. Post comments on recipes from volume II and just give the page number.

RECIPES FOR HEALTHY LIVING

Stay positive, :D:lol:

Ernie

CRAB AND CHEESE DIP -- Geri Norris

1 c. fresh, frozen or canned crab meat. drained

1 c. mayonnaise

1 c. shredded cheddar, Monterey Jack, or Muenster cheese (or combination)

1 c. of chopped onions

(I use green onions but not quite a cup when I make this-Rochelle)

Preheat oven to 350, mix all ingredients and pour into a 1 qt. casserole. Bake uncovered 15 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Stir once while baking. Serve with crackers. May be mixed ahead of time and refrigerated until ready to bake. Makes 8-10 servings.

The 10 I ordered are completely gone. One person who has mulitple recipes Rhonda Lomberg look her up took 7 and sold them out. She is a teacher she wants more and will have to take orders

I on the other hand gave her like 1 too many and I had to give my 3 to some special people. So I don't have any right now :cry: I havn't even got to look at the contents. :roll:

Will have to order after Xmas....

Great job Andrea, you should be proud. You contribute so much of your time here. I am sure we have no clue how much time you put into this, and the whole amount goes toward LC research. You are a very very special lady.

Thank you sooooo much. I hope you had a nice Hanukah. Aren't you suppose to go to Hawaii??

Love ya,

Maryanne :wink: