5 years & counting

Tiny

Hello All!

I guess I get to be entered into the 5-Year-Survivor-Record Book!!! :D I just had my checkup and scan, and the results were "no recurrent or metastatic neoplasm is identified on today's examination." The doctor was thoughtful enough to have the nurse tell Bruce & me the good scan results right away, so that we weren't sitting in the room imagining the worst.

Life continues to be good for us. We've been doing a lot of travelling: a Panama Canal cruise in November, 2 weeks in Puerto Vallarta with our daughter and SIL in March, and looking forward to a 3 week small-ships Great Rivers of Europe trip in May. In between we've managed some ski trips. We're trying to get the yard in shape now, and Bruce put new tires on the motorcycle this weekend in anticipation of the weather being nice enough to take some rides.

It's been a while since I've written, but you are all on my mind and in my prayers.

All my best.

TINY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Big time congratulations to you! You don't know me, for you were getting away from the board as I entered. BUT I have read many of your past post........love them. Love the way you put your words together. Glad you are out there living life large! Way to go. I am toasting you as I type!

Kasey

Hey Tiny Friend! WOW, what a delightful surprise you are! HAPPY FIVE WONDERFUL YEARS MY FRIEND!

You always make me smile when I look at your pictures. Your incredible and wonderful! :D:D:wink:

It's soooo good to hear from you and to see your doing so well.

Best wishes always.

Tiny, great hearing from you. And a big congrats on your five years.

I love your avitar it seems you are certainly keeping yourself active.

I hope you stay in touch from time to time. It really was great hearing from you.

Maryanne :wink: