Getting to Know You - May 2

Ann

I'm a C too. With 3 kids I worry about their future, college expenses etc. The Jillinator will be ready for college when I am ready to retire so I have to worry about that just a little bit...

I used to be a "one day at a time" person and rarely worried about anything. Since Dennis died, I seem to worry so much about everything, especially the future. I think because he died at such an early age, I feel as if I am going to do the same. I even worry about what will happen to my animals if something happens to me. I really wish I could go back to that carefree person I used to be but I'm not quite sure how. Any ideas?

Well being an 18 year member of AA I am one day at a time. :P

even with Alan's cancer, we both have learned to enjoy today. Although I will admit to stress

levels rising while waiting for test results, I have learned worry will not change the results. :?

I try to live one day at a time but still think of the future. Not that i worry so much about it but wonder about it. The way i see it the future is what it is and i have no control over it, but am curious to the what if's of it.....