Joanie55

ginnyde

Joan S. Wallach

WALLACH - Joan S. , 56, nee Prussack, passed away at her residence in Lawrence, NY Tuesday May 15th She was born in Brooklyn, NY she lived in New York City, NY before moving to Lawrence, NY 30 years ago. She was a financial consultant with Axa Equitable in New York City, NY for 10 years Surviving are her husband Saran Wallach, a son Scott Wallach wife Emily, a daughter Dana Ingwar husband Michael, a brother Howard Prussack, a sister Sharon Prussack and a granddaughter Ella Services at Jewish Memorial Chapel 841 Allwood Rd. Clifton, NJ today at 12 Noon interment at King Solomon Cemetery, Clifton, NJ

Dana and Family,

This so pains me to read.

I am so very sorry.

She was a very special person to me during the days, weeks and months follwing my mother's passing.

I will miss her very much. She had and still is a beautiful spirit.

I am shocked. I had no idea and feel so bad. We met a couple of times for lunch when she came to the city and emailed each other privately. I hadn't heard back from her in a while, but I thought she was busy with her newest grandchild and family. I am so sorry. Thank you so much for letting us know.

I am so sorry for the loss of Joanie. The picture of Dana's wedding was so beautiful and it was only a half a year or so ago, and now she is gone. I pray for the peace of the family during this most difficult time.

Donna G