Mom's results

wondermom

So, I am not sure whether to be happy about this or not. It was kind of good/bad again. One lung better, one lung worse, new lesions on the spine but the lesion on the liver was smaller. Dr. feels that the Tarceva is doing something so will leave her on it and add Zometa. Now she has to have a PET scan next Wednesday. Her birthday. I really hope there is nothing more significant there. I just want to cry. I told myself not to let me hopes get too high but when she says she is feeling so good I couldn't help it. I just wanted to hear things were significantly better.

Just wanted to say I am thinking about you. I know how bad you wanted all good news but @ least there was some good news there :D .

Wishing you strength, hope, peace and comfort.

Dar

The good news is that you got some good news. It may not have been as much as you would like to have gotten but you did get some good news. Build and believe on that, because it leaves the door open for more good news. Put your energy into receiving good news not fearing bad news. I am praying for you and your mom.

Carol