New Game

nyka69

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bad, Bad rebellious teen.

I spent WAYYYY too much time alone, with no adult supervision. My mom was working the 3-11pm shift, (my parents were divorced), so I would come home after school to an empty house. She got home at about 11:30 at night.

Good recipe for a kid to get in trouble, and I did!

(Got married on the day of my 15th birthday, so that made me grow up and straighten up real quickly.)

It's New Year's Eve! Have you done anything special tonight so far?

Didn't everyone?? I don't know if it was a crush exactly, but I didn't mind 7th grade math class so much because we had a really cute little Italian man teaching that class. (Always loved the Italians.) :lol:

If you have a dog, do you take it for walks, or just let him/her run around in the yard?

Con takes the two dogs for walks on the weekend. They go to daycare twice a week to play with other dogs and get lots of exercise. Abby is 11 and a half and she thinks just moving from the living room to the kitchen for meals is plenty of exercise. Loves the walks and daycare, tho.

What was the last good book you read?

Muriel

"Double Cross", by James Patterson.

I don't think this one has been asked yet...

What's the most exotic food you've ever eaten?

(I've had raccoon, possum (The "O" in the beginning of that word bothers me! 8) ), and gator, which tasted like fried pencil eraser's) :shock:

I can't say that I've actually metany celebrities, but I've seen some in NYC. Susan Sarandon had the nerve to bump into me at a restaurant and not even say excuse me. So we met physically, but not formally.

What would you say is your biggest shortcoming?

I'll try not to be a smart aleck. :roll: We've been married 46 and a half years and have spent all but five of them in "snow states" including 6 yrs. in MN, 7 in Michigan, and 5 in Wisconsin. Virginia also had a lot of snow some years. We never owned a snowblower :cry: (Our three sons hated shoveling snow.)

Do you mow the lawn yourself or hire someone to do it?

Muriel

I borrow my neighbors riding mower sometimes and put my BEERin the cupholder sometimes I use my Pushmower.

Do you Ice skate or have you ever Ice skated????