Marie Check in

RandyW

Trying to find any news on Myrnalu(Marie) She has not been around in a LONG time. I sent 2 pms one monday and one tuesday. Had a not here and is missing. HAs anyone heard from MARIE?? Last I heard she was busy babysitting but that was about 2? months ago. SHe had been trying a Holistic approach that was working, BUT????!!!!

Here is the weird part Her last post was Monday March 13th 2006!!! Would be grateful for any info!

Randy, I show her last post to be December 15, 2007.

Yet, that has been a while.

Does anyone know her phone number or her last name even?

We have a several others that are missing as well.

JOANIE (Daggiesmom) she last posted January 5, 2008. Kathy, (Kaffie) has been missing a long time, also Mary (Dollfinn) hasn't posted since 2/5/08, and Don(SCLC Don) hasn't posted since 1/26/08. We have several others that haven't posted in a while as well. I guess we can only hope and pray they will show up soon. Our hearts break when our friends go missing. :(

Oh Thanks Patti for sharing that news about Patty Gottlieb. I'm so sorry to hear she's had a rough ride. I know last time we PM'd each other she wasn't doing well then. I think she even posted that on the board. I'm praying for her and sending her GET WELL WISHES!!!!!!!

Thanks Connie Still waiting on 2 pms and beside myself right now!! Marie is an original Chat Friend of mine thats why so worried. Just trying to stay positive for now though and Chin up and all that stuff. PRayers and Hugs and thanks!

A friend of ours tryed reaching Marie by reg Email and nothing after 3 attempts, 2 PMs by me, and 2 Posts. I am truly upset right now and this is killing me!

(((((((Randy))))))) Randy, does anyone have her last name? I know Ry use to have a list of people with there names and phone numbers just for reasons like this. Maybe we will have to push for that again. I'm sure Ry still has a list, but maybe we need to update that list monthly or something. Then again, maybe Ry does? I better not speak to soon here. :roll::wink:

We always feel horrible when someone goes missing, because we always think the worst. :(

Sorry I know nothing about Marie but would truly be interested in a list somewhere with names and phone numbers or contact names for members that may go MIA. If I can help someone to accomplish this task I would be more than happy to do so. Let me know. Judy

I am with Judy - maybe we could have a "regional" contact that could keep up with people. I also would be more than willing to help.

I just got done tracking down Patty Gottlieb and now I realize that Dannie is missing - he had sent me a PM about getting some info for him about some chemicals, and has never answered it. Wonder where he is, too.

I do hope everyone is OK.

Patti B

Ok I think that MArie is busy in a move in with her son. A friend of Mine Annie, Keeps in touch and she has reassured me that MArie is ok as of Feb 10th 2008. I need to check with her if i cans hare the messages with you but be assured she is currently ok as of Feb 10th. Busy moving in with her son and i believe selling her house and downscaling I think!!I feel better now Thanks!!!

Randy I am here honey.My pc died and had to get a new one.I moved and got new email address so didnt know you wwere lookin for me.I am so sorry I made You worry.

Im doing ok have to go for scans Tuesday and am sooo scared of those.

then my account here was deactivated and i couldnt pm you.

Thank You sweetie,I love ya

WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So very grateful for seeing all these little notes today Been so very worried Bout Cha Marie and glad you are doing well. You are going to rock those scans by the way!! :wink::lol::):D:lol::mrgreen:

I am so sorry I had everyone so worried.Just shows how great of friends You all are.I missed all of You but couldnt use pc until we got settled and got new pc and router.Got new email too so that messed up my profile,couldnt get on site.

Glad to be back.Thank You all so much for the well wishes.

Love You all