test results

StrahDawg

I went Friday for my scans and all clear for another 6 months. For whatever reason I really had check up anxiety this time I think mainly because it was my first check-up since the birth of my daughter in Dec. and was just very nervous. Thanks for everyone's kind words and warm welcomes when I first joined.

WAY TO GO, STEVE!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!

I am so happy for you!!! We all understand that scan-xiety - it hits us all!!

Hope you stay with us and continue to post and let us know how you are doing.

In the meantime - go hug that little baby!!!

Hugs - Patti B.

Well I'll chime in with my good wishes too and THEN I need to find your other posts!!!!! Missed them! I hate when that happens. But I never want to miss out on congratulations for great news. Glad to see things going so well for you!

Kasey

Good show, Steve! I never know which scans I'll worry about, but it helps to realize that it's normal and probably has nothing to do with what the results will be. When I was a little kid I lived from one birthday to the next, now it's from scan to scan. Aloha,

Ned

Stop the presses the check up may not as went as well as originaly posted. Received call today that they want to do a mri of lower spine. They said not to be alarmed that it's probably nothing. Yeah Ok! When I went on Friday I didnt tell them that my back was hurting, about 3 months ago I was carrying a large box and slipped and have just been dealing with the discomfort but now over the last 2 weeks it's been really hurting and was actually going to get an appointment to have it checked out. I guess I'm really shocked that something showed on the ct scan. The girl I talked to said it could be a bulging disc or something like that but there is always that possibility of it being the cancer. I don't know other than my back hurting I feel great but as I originally posted I said I was nervous about this check up. I'm trying to stay positive given the fact that I know I slipped and that is the likely the cause of the pain but the what if it's back factor just scares me.

(((Steve)))

Well, that just sucks!!! Now to play the waiting game again. We all know how that feels.

Since you did hurt yourself lifting the box, hopefully thats all it is. Not that a bulging disc is a good thing - but better than the alternative!!

Please, please let us know when you have the MRI scheduled and when you get the results. We're all pulling for you!!

Hugs - Patti B

Thanks Patti the appointment is for April 8th which stinks, but I guess if they were really concerned they would of got me in sooner. They also set it up to do it in Strongsville rather than downtown. Funny I never thought I would be praying for a bulging disc.

Steve-

I go to Strongsville for all my CAT scans, MRI and even sometimes my blood work. Its just so much easier than going all the way to the Clinic. They take you in right away and you're out in no time.

Too bad you have to wait so long - thats the really hard part. Will you get your results right away or do you have to wait longer??

Patti B