She's gone

Gracie

It wasn't even two months since her diagnosis and she's gone. She went into the hospital two Monday's ago to start radiation treatment for her brain. She had two treatments and then didn't want anymore. She wouldn't stay still for them to do it. The Dr.'s said they hadn't seen such an aggressive Cancer before. We took her home last Friday night and she died at home on Tuesday morning. It was the longest goodbye I've ever had - I've watched my Dad die and my first husband. Carol hung on for four days and waited until all of her kids were asleep and most of us had gone home. She probably didn't want us to see her go. I know she heard me when I told her what a wonderful sister she was and that I promised to take care of her kids and her husband. A tear fell down her cheek onto her hand. I will never forget her and I will always love her.

Thank you for your support here for the past couple of months. I wish I had been able to post in the survivor section for my sister.

Gracie

We are all so very sorry Gracie. This all happened so fast for you that you probably hadn't even come to terms with the diagnosis let alone the final result of it. I pray for you to find some peace and comfort. I can only imagine how you must be feeling. I simply adore my two sisters and can barely even imagine my life without one of them. Take care of yourself and know you are in many people's prayers!