Three Years ago today!!!

shineladysue

It was three years ago today that the love of my life passed away and I still find the pain unbearable. I miss him so so so much.

Just this morning, we woke to it snowing. It was the first time in years since it has snowed here. Made me wonder if he put in an orderfor it for this day. He always loved to look at the snow.. I didn't say he loved to go out in it (lol) , but he loved the beauty of it and it was something we shared together.

Just sharing my day and my heartfelt thoughts with you guys because I know you "get it" and you care.

Hugs,

Sue

Big Blanket out of the dryer hugs today especially !! (((((Sue)))) BE careful and Take extra special care ! :wink:

Thank you so much for being here for me. I see old friends and new friends here giving me support. It means more than you know. It has been an incredibly hard day.. I was so blessed to have had such a wonderful man in my life for nearly 36 years. I lived a dream that so many people will never know. I had a fairytale marriage and enough good memories to fill all my waking hours for a long time to come. I miss him , but I'm grateful for what I had. It was just so hard to let go..

Love to all,

Sue

(((Sue))))

So sorry I missed your post yesterday. I know how you feel...yesterday, today and most days and yes...I do "get it." I hope you were able to recall many memories of happy days yesterday!!!