Maurice

wendyr

I've not posted in a long time, but I have been keeping up with some of your posts. There are a lot of new members here but I hope some of the older members may still remember us and I wanted to let them know Maurice passed March 18th.

When I found this board back in 2006 I found it a great source of strength and inspiration and it helped us tremendously. Unfortunately it became clear a few months ago that Maurice was not going to win this one fight. He had survived 2 other cancers, but not this one.

My soulmate is gone and I will love him and miss him forever.

wendyr

((((Wendy))) ... I certainly do remember you and Maurice and I am so terribly sorry to hear of his passing. He fought so hard and endured much and he was so lucky to have you by his side every step of the way.

I wish you peace and strength in the difficult days ahead - my heart absolutely aches for you.

Hugs,

Linda

I have missed You and want you to know that you have my most sincere condolences and are in my thoughts and Prayers Wendy! I am sorry to hear this but I understand your Pain and If ya need anything we are always here to help!!!

Wendy, I was saddened to come onsite this morning and get your news. I have thought of you and Maurice often and wondered about your well-being. Although we never did get to meet at MDACC, I felt a bond in that you and Marice were Floridians and I believe Maurice shared the same oncologist as I (Dr Tseng). My heartfelt condolences. I hope you find peace and healing in the coming days, weeks, months--however long it takes. There are so many, too many, here who can relate to your loss.

Judy in Key West

Wendy,

My condolences to you and your family. Of course we remember you. I'm just so sorry that Maurice has passed away. Praying for you to have strength, comfort and peace at this most difficult time. Take care and keep in touch so we can help you along the way.

Oh my heart aches with this news. YOu may not remember but, but you were one of the first ones to help me here on this site when my journey here began. You and Maurice were an inspiration to me and my family.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Dana