My mom is gone

Vortex

My beautiful mom (and Ronnie (ronvrens)'s wife) lost her brave 3 month battle with lung cancer just past midnight this morning. She remained positive right to the end. We miss her terribly already and nothing can fill the huge void left by her. We are comforted by knowing she is no longer suffering and is at peace.

my condolences to family and Friends of this brave woman!! My prayers to you and the family for strength and peace in these difficult times..

I am so sorry for the loss to you and your family. It seems we just met you and the adjustment to the passing of your mother will take time. Be gentle on yourself and come back here any time you need support in your grief. We have many people here who have been in your place.

Judy in KW

Hi Vortex,

Just recently got to know your dad through his postings here,this news has taken me aback,I am really sorry that you have to bear this burden,please accept my deepest sympathy and love.

God Bless.

So sorry to hear the sad news of the passisng of your mom. Always keep those wonderful memories in your heart and there she will live on through all her love ones.

Please accept my deepest sympathy...

Maryanne

I'm am so sorry. It's good to read your comfort in knowing she is not suffering, and is at peace. My deepest condolences.

Do post here as you deal with this. There are a lot of us here that have had a loved one die from this disease, and it helps to write out your feelings.

Judy in MI

Michelle my daughter. Thank you and Brenda and Neil for being the wonderful children you are. Thank you for being with me in this sad time. I have lost my wife and your mother. I know that you are hurting as I am. I love you.

• 2 weeks later...