Hello

Hi everybody,

I am TBone's wife.I wanted to check in and start to get familiar with navigating the site and reading some archived posts.Thank you for being here.You have brought much comfort to my family.I will post a photo and more as I become more familiar with the site.Thanks.Annghall

Hey Annie! Glad T-Bone finally yielded the computer to you for a while. You'll love this site . . . be sure to go to the "Caregivers" message section when you get a chance.

Oh yeah - I think you should post that photo of you and T-Bone standing by the tree . . . need me to send it?

Love you heaps,

TeeTaa

Anne,

Hello and welcome, glad to meet you, sorry you are here.

But best place to be.

I have to ask, what is your specialty as far as food is

concerned ??? just in case..TBone started it and the rest

followed, so now we want a full menu.

Hugs

J.C.

Welcome, Ann! Maybe you can join the group for chats (either Tuesday @ 8:00 EST or Wednesday @ 9:00 EST)...

The chat room is always open, I think (better wait for confirmation on that idea) for anyone to pop into and carry on a back and forth conversation...

ANYHOW, good to see his wife join, have the rest of the "whole fam damily" (as my grampa used to say) chiming in - which is wonderful.

Becky

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, Annie;

Said it before and I'll say it again-so glad I took you to New Orleans for Mardi Gras that year. I knew you had it bad when you saw his blue eyes. Then I knew he had it bad when he came home the next weekend and he hadn't made that trip in several months....

Love to you this and every day,

Fran (the proud namesake aunt of your beautiful little girl-Anna Frances)

Hi Ann, and welcome.

You already know the benefits of extended families - but to now have one with such an extensive, specific knowledge base, as is made up with all these wonderful people from around the world, well, it's priceless. And you know what they say about the family that supports together...? Take care.

David P.

Annghall,

Welcome! Your husband joined this board about the same time I did. I'm here because of my brother, the infamous DavidC, who shall soon be seen in here drag, all for a good cause. (Ask TBone... ) :lol: Good to have you join the rest of the family here. Give TBone a hug for me.

Becky

P.S. Are you Ann, or Annie, or Angie?