That is good news funny I go for my fourth on October-10 and not in the least nervous. It takes them longer to prepare the drug as they have to weigh you prior to mixing the concoction not many nurses are sure yet of the process.

Bob

Kleo….. I have two more infusions this month before my CT scan on the 29th And then one more before I meet with my oncologist on Nov-9 to discuss how the treatment is going.

There is very good chance we could be getting  our infusions in the same arm.  lol

Bob

Nope. I think it COULD be...but seems like the nurses that aren't working in the infusion center aren't comfortable accessing them. They will use it for my pre-infusion blood tests though.

I have officially been infused. LOL I was pretty nervous. I ate a bag of cheesy poofs during the infusion....nervous snacking I guess. I got the orange cheesy powder all over everything. On the blanket and the chair....the nurse. It was even in my hair.🤣  Picture Pigpen from Charlie Brown..only orange. LOL

Infusion was an hour, prep was an hour...so not too bad. Kinda nice to only get ONE bag-o-drugs after all the bags of stuff they had to give with chemo before!

They didn't weigh me prior though. But I'd been weighed the week before. Recommended dosage of this stuff is 10 mg per kg.... I got 475 mg so that sounds about right I guess!

So far so good...🤞

-

Sounds like you're off to a great start!  

When you started talking about the orange cheesy powder all over everything, I was thinking of the Orange in the White House.  Next time, wear goggles, and you won't need another costume for Halloween.

14 hours ago, Robert Macaulay said:

Now mine was for a male !  lol

Haaa.....what....were there girlie magazines? Tools? Car parts? LOL 😜

I did get a welcome bag the very first time I went for infusion for the chemo. Had fluffy socks and a blanket, some lotion and candy and a book or something.  I'm doing the immunotherapy at the same outpatient infusion place so I'm not a "New" patient anymore. 

No magazines and I doubt i will be taking them up on the free samples although I did think about it.  lol. I get enough exercise every day with my dog so the pedometer will come in handy and the very expensive after shave wiil help maybe.

Had any fatique yet?

No nothing much really yet. I was a bum yesterday. I just couch potatoed all day....but that's probably not the durva...that's more likely just me being lazy!😁   Today I've been out walking in the hood and went out for pizza with my son. Doing ok so far!  

Hoping it stays that way!

Doc has me coming back just for a checkup & bloodwork Wednesday.