Monthly Followup Tomorrow

MO_Sugar

On the 12th I go in for what I hope will be the last "monthly" follow up. I think I have had so many chest xrays I am starting to glow in the dark!! At least my grandson won't need a night light!!!

I hope he tells me tomorrow that I can come back in 2 months?? It would be nice to have a "free" month, lol.

God Bless,

MO

Hope the doc. says don't come back for 3 months because you are looking sooooooooo good.

Couple of other subjects:

1. Women of a certain age start to have hair grow in all sorts of weird places, be glad it is just on your head.

2. Women of a certain age have hot spots (or flashes).

Seriously, I will pray for only good news tomorrow.

Ginny

Well, lol, I got my wish.............sort of............Doc is on vacation next month so I don't have to come back for 8 weeks. He said all looked good, xray looked a little better than last month?? I will have a CT Scan and chest xray done in April and then we go from there.

Thank you all for the prayers and good wishes. You are ALL helping me through this and I appreciate it soooooo much!!

God Bless you all,

MO

Hi Mo

Congratulations on getting good results. You deserve a lot more than a month off after all you have had to tolerate. For me the only halfway good part of the SCLC experience was dropping 50 pounds. I am not likely to become ‘invisible’ however at 203lb. My radiation onc said I might lose 20 more pounds with additional radiation so there is an incentive to continue treatment, ha ha. Meanwhile I’m eating all the fattening food I want.

Dan