scans tomorrow

Roz

Ro,  

We've been in touch so I know this has not been easy, but I'm still very hopeful you can get a slot in the trial!  I'm here for you at anytime...as you know!  

Tom,

Do you have your results yet?   Hoping for another NED Report!    See you Friday!! 

• 1 month later...

Roe I don’t know if you’ve been doing the Friday zooms. I haven’t because I’ve been feeling too crappy and fatigued. So I have scans next week and either Kadcyla isn’t working or I just can’t tolerate it. I don’t really get a break from side effects
I haven’t seen an update from you  Did you get into the trial?   Or are you on another chemo?   Wishing the best for you

Sorry to hear that you didn't good news. What about radiotherapy or immunotherapy? Maybe you could get a second opinion from another doctor? 

The chemo would be Docetaxel.

We are now waiting until the end of November to see if I get into the trial.

Thanks everyone!

Ro

So I’m kind of in the same boat as you Roz.   Scan today showed more growth so my HER2 target Kadcyla isn’t working. Breathless too so now I will get portable oxygen as needed. 
Have to get another needle biopsy and a pet scan. Depending on findings of biopsy - maybe a trial? Or another chemo. My oncologist said not a lot of options for me. She’s going to continue to look into it. Had Kadcyla treatment today since lymph nodes stable so let’s keep them that way!

Hi Lin Wiki,

I'm sorry to hear that your treatment isn't working.

I'm hoping your oncologist finds a trial for you.

That's good about your lymph nodes!

Hang in there! Seems like we just get used to waiting and waiting! 

Best,

Ro

I just saw that there is a promising new drug being developed for HER2 mutations. It's an infusion, not yet FDA approved. I'm including a pic because there's no way I can remember the name. Fingers crossed for you, @Lin wilki

20201015_172743.jpg

Yep I mentioned that but got no response from onc. I will ask again but I think you need HER2 Exon 20. I don’t have the Exon 20. See if the biopsy turns up anything else

• 2 weeks later...

Archived