My Christmas wish.

TJM

This is a stupid and selfish wish, but those of you who believe in prayer give me a hand

My family is spending Christmas at Timberline lodge in Oregon...just for me.  I really want a Christmas with snow, and not just snow on the ground, but snow falling from the sky

So, as silly as it is, pray for snow at Timberline lodge on Mt Hood in Oregon.  I know some of my besties on here dont like bucket lists but I do and this is one of mine.

Best wishes to all this (hopeful) holiday season.

Peace

Tom

Why not?  I don’t think it’s stupid or selfish.  In fact, I’ll bet lots of other folks who will be at Timberline Lodge for Christmas want to see snow, too.  

• TJM changed the title to My Christmas wish.

I'll do my best snow dance for you, Tom--as far as I'm concerned you can keep the stuff over there in OR. I grew up in CO and I gotta confess I don't miss it much here (doesn't snow often and everyone freaks out when it does). It's nice, to me, to see a dusting on the (distant) mountains, but I can live without driving or walking in it.

Hey Tom - I'll certainly pray for a white Christmas for you and your family. That would be so beautiful. Snow or no snow - please share pictures when you return.  Beautiful part of the world.

On 12/13/2020 at 2:12 PM, Tom Galli said:

My absolute favorite seasonal song of all time. Boston Pop orchestration is superb. Bet you can't listen to this without a smile!

Awesome Tom. Again...one of my favorites. And it brought both a smile and (errrrr) tear.  Merry Christmas.

On 12/13/2020 at 7:04 PM, Susan Cornett said:

Hey Tom - I'll certainly pray for a white Christmas for you and your family. That would be so beautiful. Snow or no snow - please share pictures when you return.  Beautiful part of the world.

I will. If I can figure out how to post them. Going to be tons of snow...but not sure it will be falling from the sky yet. Getting hammered next 5 days. Happy either way.

Archived