So quiet

TJM

I check in a couple times a day and get excited when someone posts. I should get a life LOL. I did go shopping and put up Christmas lights today

Hope everyone had a good day  Chuck

It sometimes gets very quiet and other times not so much.  But I'm so glad the outlet is here for anybody needing to connect with others going through this journey.  I'm also thankful for the folks, like yourselves, that welcome and support those who do need to come here.  I hope the Christmas and Hanukkah holidays are filled with good things for you.

Lou 

It has been quiet here. I check in daily, and hope the quiet spell is because everyone is busy living life.

I have scans Friday and am more nervous than has been typical. On the other hand, we just made plans for a June trip of bicycling the Danube from Prague to Budapest, so I am choosing to think about that (when I can haha.) Otherwise, we've gone all out on holiday decorating and I'm baking up a storm. It's peaceful for now and for that I am grateful.