Platelet Plateau

MO_Sugar

Hi all,

Today was chemo day and since I was able to maintain my platelets at 79 (should be between 150 and 450) I got a lower dose of Carbo than normal.

My Dr. Said he was "amazed" that the Taxol and Carbo were keeping things in check and that I was doing "as well" as I am. Didn't know it THAT was a good thing or not, lol. I have a CT scan on Monday and will know next week how my liver is doing. Lymph in neck is about the same or maybe a tad bit smaller than last check up so that was good news. CT scan will also show if it is diverticulitus I have been suffering from or if there is something else going on in my bowels. For now I continue at work and at home with my Grandson and doing what HE leads me to do.

God's Blessings on you all,

MO

Mo,

Aside from all that, how do you feel? Is the pain better that you were having over the weekend? Praying that you will have good scans and that your platelets will go higher and higher and higher so you can get more of that good chemo that loves to eat up, wipe out, and completely destroy all those nasty cancer cells.

Praying for you,

Peggy