Lets be nice

David A

I find this truly unbelievable. I really can't even talk about it as I have ZERO comprehension of what sort of people would send hate mail to Rickey and Katie. I am sorry for them that they had to read it though and just wanted to also add my thanks for this site and all it does. I care about all of you (not too sure if that includes the senders of hate mail though!!!!).

Jana

xxxx

Ok, let me see if I got this straight:

1. Rick and Katie use their own time, their own money, and their own expertise, to build a website for lung cancer victims and their families and it is absolutely 100% free for anyone to access and use; and

2. When it goes down for a few days (no matter the reason, they are doing all of this voluntarily) people actually get angry at them because they're cut off from the free thing being GIVEN to them?

3. That just don't add up.

Katie and Rick, all the moderators and members of the board of directors - THANK YOU for what you do. I feel like a total loser because all I do is use the board ALOT.

I'm talking to Dave as soon as we get a minute to spare about sending you some money.

Please please please to those of you who sent the hate mail, please tell me you didn't KNOW how much of their own time and money these two put into this and you didn't mean it? Please?

Karen C.

Rick and Katie-

You know you have my total support and that I think you guys are absolutely fantastic for what you continue to do for us while trying to pursue your own careers, raise a delightful family, and carry on some semblance of normalcy in your other relationships. You are TITANS! God Bless and Keep you!

Guest bean_si (Not Active)

Oh pulllease. Who in the world can be so freaking ignorant as to send hate mail about a site being down.

Yo' dufus (or dufi if it's more than one) blaming Kate and Rick for the site being down is like blaming a channel on your TV when the cable goes down.

THEY ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE. And to write hate mail about this? Geez, that floors me.

Oh well, maybe someone was so filled with sadness and fear, they weren't thinking. I should try not to judge someone even when they're judging someone else.

Ah the heck with it, I am judging. :oops:

Cat

Hey!! What's going on??

I've been off line for two weeks -- six day hike on the rugged West Coast Trail last week, and preparing for a 12hr mountain bike race this past Sunday. What were the problems people are talking about? I can't see that any sort of problem would warrent awful hate mail. PM me if you don't want to go in to details here, but I would like to know.

Bob Mc -- it's GREAT to see you back!! You too Connie my dear. Take care.

David P.