Prayers needed

kimblanchard

Hi friends,

Since we received the news yesterday that the Iressa is not working I have spent hours online researching treatment options. My head is in a fog now as I still have no clear direction on what to do - and how to help Bill. How does one know when the doctors don't even know what to advise and say it is up to us????????

So my prayer request is - please pray that God enlightens us on which road to take and guides us there. I need the help that only HE can provide because at this point I am so lost and so overwhelmed.

Thanks so much,

Peg

Ohh Peg, so, so, sorry to hear the news.

I'll be praying real hard for the both of you.

God bless, be well and hang in there !!

Bobmc - NSCLC - stageIIB - left pneumonectomy - 5/2/01

" absolutelu insist on enjoying life today!"

I am so sorry to hear of your latest news. Remember this thing can be beaten..keep faith..and be still and know that he is God....he will direct your path..I will pray as hard as I am praying for my own Father for your husband and family..KEEP BELIEVING.....sometimes it takes a bad day to get to a good day....stay focused...

Peg,

I too am praying for you both as well very loud and often to GOD

Would a call to ALLCASE help, maybe they can recommend another doctor who has been at this certain place your at, to help. I am sure your onc. is good or you would not be with him. BUT maybe they have some slight new knowledge that can flip on a light switch somewhere with someone else.

taking any action is something positive right now.

If bill has only had those 2 chemos and Iressa...then there are many many other chemos that could turn the corner and start shrinking the cancer.

dont stop looking for other options. If you need me to help I will and I can make calls for you if you want help.

Oh my dear sweet (((((PEG))))), I will pray till I am sweating for you guys!!!!! You are so strong and courageous. I can't stand it. Please try nutrition and lots of vitamins, and check out new trials. Please know I will be an advocate in praying for you my new friend. Please let me know how it is going.

Rana

Dear Friends Peg and Bill,

(((((((((((((((((PEG & BILL)))))))))))))))))

I am also saying lots and lots of prayers for you two! Peg, maybe you should PM our Shannon. She has a LOT of helpful ideas and she has done SOOOO much research on all this STUFF!! If Shannon has time she will share it with you. I think that may be one answer to your prayers. I can only hope!

Warm and Gentle Hugs,

Peg, I am keeping you and Bill in my prayers, and I will be saying extra ones tonight for you to see clearly the path you should take.

God Bless you Peg. You are such a loving and sweet person and a wonderful and caring wife.

Best Wishes

Carleen