Note from Dave S

Elaine

I had a recent email from Dave S and wanted to pass along some of it.

He wrote:

I expect you are still on the website, right? If you are and you see anyone looking for me could you please let them know I'm still here and just not up to dealing with the message boards right now please?

I am sure that we would appreciate kind thoughts and your best wishes during the rough spot he is experiencing.

love

elaine.

Elaine,

Tell David not to give up. I am on a hopeful of a new trial I am on. You may have to come here once a month for treatment,which lasts about 2 1/2 hours, and go to your logal doctor to have him send in weekly blood work. It is called CT2103 and there is also PTOO. Here is the number to Mary Crowly Medical Research Center (214) 370-1870. Angel Care Flight will pay for your travel (972) 342-4314. I hope this helps. We'll be thinking about you and offering prayers.

Cheryl

Guest bean_si (Not Active)

Dave, Sorry to hear about this very rough patch. I hope and pray it will smooth out and you'll feel much better.

Cat

Elaine,

Thank you for passing on the message from Dave S.

Please let him know that we are glad to hear from him, but understand all too well why he has taken a break from the board. We miss him and he is in our thoughts and prayers.

Melinda

• 3 months later...
Guest sandra.sobotka

Hello,

I have not been on-line since July when my father passed away. However Dave was very supportive and helpful to me and I was just wondering how he's doing. Does anybody know?

Sandra....I'm sorry to tell you that we lost Dave in September. He hadn't been on line much himself...and his daughter posted to let us know of his passing.

Here is a link to a thread that will fill you in. http://lchelp.com/community/viewtopic.php?t=9023&highlight=&sid=d3f09ff3c6d4cb73f4332934ef38f596

I'm sorry about your father's passing too. We've lost some wonderful folks around here. :(

Guest sandra.sobotka

Addie,

Thanks for letting me know. I was hoping for better news. My best to his family and everyone on the site. You are in my prayers.

Sandra